With its improvements in recent years, Sketches is no longer a little cafe with a small dining space, but a cafe-restaurant with adequate dining spaces for either intimate indoor, trendy alfresco or casual outdoor dining. Transforming between cafe and restaurant settings allows us to cater for both casual catch-ups in the day and fine-dining on special occasions at night.
Whilst our menu is categorized as modern Australian, essentially we are a team that is passionate about fresh produce with an open-mind to any great food ideas regardless of where they originate from. Expect to see not just the all-time Australian favorites, but also modern international influences throughout our menu.
No matter which setting or menu you choose the staff at Sketches will always ensure you have a great time dining here. We look forward to seeing you at Sketches!
Find out more on
- sketches facebook page
What's Coming Up?
Christmas is fast approaching, now is the time to organize your Christmas function at Sketches. We have two areas available for functions:
1. Our main dining room can seat up to 35 people in a cosy atmosphere.
2. The Atrium which seats up to 25 people in an indoor/outdoor space located in our garden. If the night is warm the blinds are up and if it is cool the blinds are down and the heaters can be put on - that's Melbourne in summer!
If you would like to book a function with us or to discuss your options call Alan on 98898925. Happy Christmas!!!
- " Went to Sketches for Sunday Lunch with family and friends we all enjoyed our meals, from the. French onion soup which was full of onion and in a lovely broth. I had the Sunday. lamb roast plenty of beautiful tender lamb with six different vegies,and a very tasty gravy..." Read the full review on urban spoon
- My wife and I went for a Sunday lunch. It was so delightful. Beautiful meals with fresh ingredients and excellent waiting staff. We've been here for dinner as well, and it was just as good. A fantastic... ... read more on Dimmi
- Great food and service. the outdoor area is fantastic especially the new undercover area. had the best tempura fish there... read the full review